xsl-list

Re: [Problem] transformed code does not close <input> tags

2004-11-29 01:03:36
On Monday 29 November 2004 04:05, Wong Chin Shin wrote:

However, if you see the sample output (which I have
uploaded to
http://www.nascencetech.com/recruitexpressmy/webadmin/tes
tAddPage.htm for reference) that comes out which I used
both JEdit and Treebeard to generate, every single
textbox did not get closed! Which basically breaks
validation for XHTML.

The short answer is your stylesheet is not generating XHTML
but HTML. See,
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5936.html#d7332e79
for the FAQ on this. You probably want to set your
xsl:output method to be 'xml'.

Kev.