xsl-list

Template overriding problem with pre compilied xsl

2004-11-25 20:43:37
Hi all,

I am having an issue using pre-compiled XSL, which is transformed by the
Caucho XSL parser.

I would like to be able to override templates from included XSL
documents, but I am getting the following output when the compilation
process occurs.

"com.caucho.java.JavaCompileException: /test.xsl:42:

_xsl_macro_layout(com.caucho.xsl.XslWriter,org.w3c.dom.Node,com.caucho.xpath.Env)

is already defined in test__xsl void _xsl_macro_layout(XslWriter out,
Node inputNode, Env env) "

Does anyone have any insight or experience when dealing with overridden
templates in a precompiled environment? How have you dealt with this issue?

I believe the problem lies in having two templates with the same name,
but I do not know how to get around it.

Thanks,

Lee.