xsl-list

R: [xsl] root node template - unmatching pattern?

2004-11-24 01:29:03
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da:   David Carlisle [SMTP:davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Inviato:      martedì 23 novembre 2004 18.16
A:    xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Oggetto:      Re: [xsl] root node template - unmatching pattern?

[...]

Your stylesheet will produce
<test>Correctly matched!</test>
given any input.

If yo are not getting output then presumably something is wrong with the
way you are calling the processor.

More precisely: I'm getting *just* the default templates output (I say: the
text content).
Testing the responsiveness of the processor, then I added this usual element
to my stylesheet in order to override the default behavior and exclude the
text output:

<xsl:template match="text()"/>

As expected, no text content resulted from the processing, but neither I
achieved my goal to render the root node template content!

Regarding the way I call the processor, this is my relevant code (after the
simple loading of the engaged documents):

Call xmlDoc.documentElement.transformNodeToObject(xslDoc, resultDoc)

Absurd?
Any suggestion?

Thanks again

Stefano