xsl-list

XSL and XML in JavaScript

2004-11-17 14:56:38
Hello everyone,

Sorry if this posts twice - I think the first should be rejected for HTML formatting in the email.

Please let me know if there is a better forum for this kind of question. I am really looking for URLs here, but direct answers would also be appreciated.

What is the best way to do XML processing in the browser using XSLT to embed content in page that is not XML-based, or for reading configuration or other data from an XML resource? I am assuming JavaScript - is there a browser-independent syntax, or do I have to check which agent is loading the page and switch in the code?

Thanks,

  -John