xsl-list

Re: Outputting form elements with msxsl:node-set function

2004-11-17 10:22:07

If the value of the checkbox is "true"

the only allowed value of the cheked attribuute is checked
so you should generate
checked="checked"
this is the form that is required in XHTML. As you are using HTML output
it will appear as just checked but that is using SGML shorthand
available in HTML but not XML.
in
<input type="checkbox" checked>

the checked is not an attribute with no value, it is an attribute value
in which the atribute name  has been omitted, as it can be inferred
from the dtd to be, in this case, checked.

You have

<xsl:attribute name="Checked"/>

which generates Checked="" which isn't what you want.

I have to use the msxsl:node-set function in order to create
alternating row colours.

You don't appear to be sorting your input rows so I don't see any need
for node-set here, you could use position() on your original for-each
<xsl:for-each select="$FRM/BillerParameters/Field[(_at_)IsComment = '0']">

David