xsl-list

Re: Generating XSLT

2004-11-15 03:49:27
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:57:24 -0000, Pawson, David
<david(_dot_)pawson(_at_)rnib(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk> wrote:
    -----Original Message-----
    From: James Cummings

    I tried to knock up a quick xslt script which would take
    any script as its input and generate a very basic xslt
    stylesheet template.  I.e.
    produce something quickly which I could then edit to make
    more specific.

Do you mean script, or xml instance James?
If the latter I have such a stylesheet.

I did indeed mean XML instance (though since in my head I was using
'script' to mean xslt stylesheet, which itself is an XML instance....ah well,
you know what I mean).

--
James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com