xsl-list

RE: XML Schema + constraint validation

2004-11-11 23:08:32
Hi,

I'm working on a new project using XML schemas,
and we're investigating various ways to enforce
constraints.  [Though we're currently using XML
schema, we are not necessarily wedded to this
technology.]

One possibility is clix (constraint language in
XML), which looks promising; has anyone had any
good experiences with clix?

I've also seen articles about RelaxNG, RNC, and
Schematron, as well as articles describing how
to embed schematron-based rules in RelaxNG.

Alas, my knowledge of the +/- of various approaches
for implementing contraint validation is woefully
inadequate, so I'd definitely appreciate feedback
and recommendations...

This not an XSL related question, so you're better off asking this in some
other forum, XML-Dev or some list that focuses on XML validation.

Cheers,

Jarno