xsl-list

RE: Re: [SPAM] RE: [xsl] RE: [SPAM] - Re: [xsl] characters in xsl - Bayesian Filter detected spam

2004-11-11 09:11:23
Ah!  Only in the tree below the context element?  So my previous example would
only work from the document element?

Peter

 -----Original Message-----
From:   M. David Peterson [mailto:m(_dot_)david(_at_)mdptws(_dot_)com]
Sent:   11 November 2004 16:09
To:     xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject:        [xsl] Re: [SPAM] RE: [xsl] RE: [SPAM] - Re: [xsl] characters in
xsl - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Bradley, Peter wrote:

Actually, while we're on this topic, would somebody mind explaining the //
notation for me?

// will instantiate a recursive match of the entire document for the
element or attribute on the right.  so //foo will return every
descendant foo element from the current context element down - no matter
where it is.

--~--