xsl-list

RE: XSLT 1.0: Grouping Adjacent Elements in Embedded Lists

2004-11-08 10:11:43

Thanks Geert!

However, now it will only handle the first part of the chain and stop at the
second OL_LI. We have
to fix the continue-top-level-list group as well.

Here also, there is a difference between the first of the (sub) chain and
following ones. Only the
first of EM_OL_LI chain should jump to start sub level list. The others
should be suppressed, but
still continue as to be able to reach OL_LI elements that follow EM_OL_LI
items directly.

AHA! Precisely my problem. Thanks, so much. I've since implemented it and added
in cases for UL_LI and EM_UL_LI and it is working like a charm!

I expect you will agree that it would be easier if one could generate such
code from a more abstract
formalism...

... I definitely AGREE. :)

Thanks again for your help.