xsl-list

AW: XSLT - update attribute with new value

2004-11-08 08:30:24
Hi Ann Marie,

Although I am not an XSLT Guru as David or Michael, I know that there are
different ways to test the existence of an attribute somewhere in the document.

1. not(/*//@att)

and

2. count(/*//@att)=0

return "true" if there is not "att" attribute in your document.

I am sure that will be more ways to check that, but these two came into my mind
immediately.

Hope this helps.

Wbr,
Roman