xsl-list

Re: Linux Machine and its EVS distribution for JBOSS

2004-11-08 03:20:14
Mohammed Ashfaq S wrote:

Hi Guys, We have a requirement to shit our JBOSS server from Window's to Linux.
I'm assuming you mean shift? ;) Although maybe thats how you feel about JBOSS on Windows? ;) :D

I have some problem in setting up my Linux Machine and its EVS distribution. Looked thru the documentation, but no much luck.
Can anyone suggest a good tutorial or Send some text ?
Probably a better suited question for the JBOSS support group or possibly your Linux distro support team... But thanks for the laugh this morning... Im always down for something to make me burst out loud in laughter.. :D
DaveP -- A possible addition to the FAQ??? :D

Cheers!

<M:D/>