xsl-list

Re: inserting HTML comments

2004-11-02 08:40:15

2. I do have the xsl:output element set to html and indent="yes", but
even if I turn off the indentation, the problem persists.

by turning off, do you mean just deleting  indent="yes" or saying
 indent="no"
you need to do the latter. indentaion is teh default in html mode
(although it is never supposed to add white space that will affect
 rendering)

David

http://www.star.net.uk