xsl-list

Re: Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet

2004-12-21 13:02:15
This solved our problem, thanks Mukul!
If anyone is aware of any exploits this may cause, please speak up.  I'm
an optimist, but am open to listening to the potential threats of enabling
this IE feature.

Karl

Hi Karl,
Just guessing, what might be the problem.. Your IE's
security settings are causing this error. If you check
Internet options -> Security, you'll see an option
"access data sources across domains". Its usually
disabled. Please enable it, and see if it works..

Regards,
Mukul

--- karl(_at_)meetscoresonline(_dot_)com wrote:

Hello,

This might be a bit off-topic...

My server generates XML, the XML has an embedded XSL
reference.  When the
browser (IE) attempts to render the XML I get the
following error:

============= error begin

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please
correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Access is denied. Error processing resource

'http://mydomain.com/sdetail/download/StudentIntegrityStatus.xsl'.

============= error end

The issue can be resolved by opening up the XML
source, making any change
at all to the XML, saving the XML and then reloading
the XML in the
browser.  Does anyone know how to resolve this
issue?

Karl

--~--