xsl-list

merging document from filelist

2004-12-17 15:11:41
Hello folks,

can anyone advise how the list of multiple documents can be merged in one
"super document"?

suppose we have a list of files  a.xml, b.xml, c.xml ... etc.
I would like to have a document node that is a union of all the input files,
something like

<xsl:variable name="super_doc" select="document(a.xml) | document(b.xml) |
document(c.xml) ..." />

I have trouble concatenating a list of arbitrary length (number of files),
should I use a recursive call-template for doing this?

thanks a lot for your help!

cheers,
victor

Victor Breygin