xsl-list

Re: Different (body) layout on odd and even pages in XSL-FO?

2004-12-14 21:24:16
Hi

I have tried to use even and odd region-bodies without success. I recently found another post discussing my problem http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200304/msg00994.html and it seems like it isn't possible to use different region-bodies when you are using fo:flow, using fo:static it works fine but when I use it with fo:flow I get the flowing data on odd pages and the even pages are empty. I guess it is because I can't divide my flows into different layouts, where should I place my <xsl:apply-templates select="..."/>? Can I place the same apply-templates-tag in different region-bodies?

I have gone through the link and it doesn't say that it is not possible. What it points
is that it was calling page-sequence rather than page-sequence-master.

I think you need to post your stylesheet so that people out here can analyse and point the the problem.

Cheers.

Arun