xsl-list

Tokenizing and special characters

2004-12-13 07:33:40
Hello,

My XML Data contains in several text fields the following sequence
"+++", which should indicate me I have to insert a newline.

To achieve this, I use the following tokenize function :

<xsl:for-each
select="tokenize(SAProperty[(_at_)SAPrpName='Description']/@SAPrpValue,'+++')
[string(.)]">
                <fo:block>
                                <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                </fo:block>
</xsl:for-each>

Here is the error message I get :

  net.sf.saxon.type.RegexTranslator$RegexSyntaxException: Error at
character 0 in regular expression: expected end of string
Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

(The error points to this part of code)

Any help would be greatful :-)

Regards

Lawrence Michel