xsl-list

RE: Saxon param to supress output

2004-12-06 11:20:26
Thank, but I found a much easier way. I just use xslt's extension
parameter and mark each file with *.deleteme and use the <delete task
afterwards . ;-)

R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 19:05
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon param to supress output

You can supply an OutputURIResolver to Saxon, but I'm not sure what you
would do with it. If the output isn't written to a file, what do you
want to happen to it?

(In any case, you probably can't do this via the Ant interface. You
might be better off treating the XSLT 2.0 transformation as a custom
user-written Ant task rather than as an XSLT task, since the ant XSLT
task seems to be designed with XSLT 1.0 in mind.)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/