xsl-list

RE: XSL-FO Page numbering

2004-12-06 04:30:34
Thanks David.
But I have done exactly the samething as per your
suggestion in your site.
<fo:block>Page <fo:page-number/> of
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theEnd"/></fo:block>

I have declared

<fo:block id="theEnd"/>
before
</xsl:stylesheet>
 but still it shows Page 1 of (blank)

Do I need to declare <fo:block id="theEnd"/> somewhere
else?

regards,
Ranjan
--- "Pawson, David" <David(_dot_)Pawson(_at_)rnib(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk> wrote:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/N8703.html#d11542e31

HTH DaveP

    I want to display "Page number n of m" for each
page of my
    stylesheet.

--
DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and
any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not
the intended
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute
or copy any of the
content of it or of any attachment; you are
requested to notify the
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and
then to delete it
and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by
its staff are free from viruses or other
contaminants.  However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which
are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed
in this email and
any attachments are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent
those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk