xsl-list

RE: XMS/XSLT reading

2004-12-06 04:16:08
Can anyone provide me with some useful URLs so I can read up
on how and where XML and XSL is used ( in the real world ).

You'll find any number of pieces giving a local perspective on this, but I'm
not aware of anything that you'll find useful to address the question below.

I have a very specific
use which I am now implementing in Perl as I can't see a
valid reason to use XML/XSL.

I can think of many problems that would be better programmed in Perl than in
XSLT, so this shouldn't be a worry. But you wouldn't be posting here unless
you were uncertain of your decision. So explain it here, and let's see if
other people agree with your choice.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/