xsl-list

Remove prefix: Other function instead substring-after("mypref:som evar",':') ?

2004-12-03 07:40:23
I want to remove the prefix of a variable (if it exists).
Ok, I could use the function

substring-after("$myvar",':')

for this task but I feel that there is a special built-in function for
that purpose. Which function should I use?

Obviously if the variable has no prefix then the variable should be returned:

Sample:

removepref("mypref:somevar") ->  somevar
removepref("somevar")        ->  somevar

Matt