xsl-list

Re: Grouping by key

2004-12-02 05:06:57

  I have removed that if and I still don't get any result.  FYI, If I remove
  all <xsl:if> elements, I get the result.

Incidentally didn't you get a syntax error on that line from your
processor, surely it didn't process your file did it?

You need to remove (or move) the the other ones as well. At least one
other template was not at the top level.

David