xsl-list

Re: Optimization Question

2005-01-31 19:22:34
Michael Nguyen wrote:
All,

What I want to try to do is store this stylesheet
with the lookup xml in memory to reduce the number of times the gorups.xml file is loaded.

I'm assuming that the document to do the lookups in varies from run to run. If it does, one easy approach would be to pre-process the style sheet to pull the lookup document in line, then process it there.

If the lookup document is invariant, just statically include it in the style sheet.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
W. Eliot Kimber