xsl-list

Re: special charracters in stylesheet parameter - again

2005-01-26 03:39:28
On Wednesday 26 of January 2005 11:21, David Carlisle wrote:

If you need to input in XML syntax, place teh string in an XML file and
process it using the document() function.

David

Yes, you're shure, but my company, managing our project, ask me to do this
without using document() function.

Ok, I will write some c app which convert this character codes to normal
characters.

Thank you.

--

Sincerely,