xsl-list

Re: xslt phases for FAQ, was Reading the XML declaration using XSL 2

2005-01-20 09:53:31
Pawson, David wrote:

    That will probably include namespace prefixes ;-)

Hi Manos. I can't see how this will help?
Where do you see the confusion please?

Sorry for not being clearer. I meant to say that people often try to match QNames based on the prefix -> NS URI declarations of the source document instead of the declarations of the stylesheet (IF even present). So, knowing that the XSLT processor only obtains the expanded form (right?) could be a helpfull hint.

Manos