xsl-list

Re: Flattening hierarchic xml, retaining some structure

2005-01-20 02:47:30
Just a quick thank you to both Joris and Wendell for your solutions.
I will look at them right away.

Also, Wendell, your description of both the problem and the solution in words makes it very much easier to understand - in 5 minuttes what I have been working on for hours. I very well like your eloquent answers.

Joris:
The followng stylesheet will do the job when applied to the sample XML. It most likely needs some modification to fit the real XML.

I certainly hope so. If I am not able to modify your solution to work, I will not have understood either the problem or the solution well enough :-)

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)