xsl-list

Re: Good Reference

2005-01-19 09:31:23
"Luke Shannon" <lshannon(_at_)futurebrand(_dot_)com> writes:

I am looking for online tutorials and good reference books to build my
knowledge of XSL and XPATH.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks,

Luke

These work for me:

Online:
        http://zvon.org/

Books:
        XSLT Programmer's Reference, Michael Kay
        XSLT and XPath On the Edge, Jeni Tennison

Michael Kay's book is considered by many to be THE reference. Both are
always on my desk.
|XOBJEX Research & Development Corp.            Daniel Bibbens, Partner|
|Santa Monica, California                            http://xobjex.com/|
|     Apache modules and other open-source projects for XSL & RSS      |