xsl-list

Re: Comparing node for identity using union

2005-01-18 12:46:05
You're saying that just for a question of readabilty or clarity,
right? However, i saw in many beginner tutorials the explanation of
such xpaths and their abbreviations, so i think that's one of the
things one first learn.

Neverthless the result is the same...

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:57:04 -0500, Wendell Piez