xsl-list

Re: Group data by child node

2005-01-17 21:07:09
Ignore me, and pardon my ignorace of proper googleing.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:13:17PM -0600, Eric Gillingham wrote:
I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible so first ill just explain it.
I have a xml playlist such as http://sysrq.tk/temp/playlist.xml and using
XSLT I would like to convert it to look like
http://floam.sh.nu/files/playlist.html however I do not know how to group
the songs by albums, I tried matching album = album[position()-1] but I
could not use an if around the <h2> and the <ol> because the closing of the
if did not include the </ol>. If anyone could tell me if this is at all
possible using XSLT I would be most greatfull after trying myself and
looking around for similar examples and have come up fruitless.

--~--