xsl-list

Re: FO questions

2005-01-08 12:33:29

Zitat von Jim Melton <jim(_dot_)melton(_at_)acm(_dot_)org>:

It is definitely possible to put an fo:table inside another fo:table.

That's good!

I don't use FOP (I use RenderX's XEP), but I would assume, based on your
experience, that fo:table-footer is not supported by that particular
version of FOP.

Thats's bad! Hope there is a solution for this problem. I really do not want to
change the processor because of the long time i worked with! Besides that I need
an open source processor because my project is embedded into a java application.

No time to think about this...sorry.

No problem, I think there should be someone else who can help, hopefully ;)

Your English is much better than my German!

Thanks! This is a good opportunity to practise my English for my A - level ;)

Hope this helps,
    Jim

Sure, thanks ;)
Greeting SeNeTeX