xsl-list

Re: XML / XSL Editors

2005-01-04 10:23:03
António Mota <amsmota(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

So here it is the question: My boss wants me to evaluate a XML / XSL
Editor in order to aquire some licenses (+-5) of the selected one. I

We want to edit(insert) / visualize the XML in a tree-like (hierarqly)
view. We want to copy&paste or move chunks of nodes alongside the
nested tree.

So what Editors would people on the list recomend?

I'm using nXML mode for GNU Emacs
(http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/2044) quite happily and would not change. Given
the content of your
message, you might like JEdit (http://jedit.org/). You will need to
download and install several plugins all of which is done from within
JEdit. IF you take the time AND exert the effort, you'll find that
JEdit hits your key requirements.