xsl-list

Re: Trying to write XSL for TiVo's XML

2005-02-27 00:08:21
You have a namespace problem...
When I removed the namespace in the xml declaration of your .xml,
your script output what you probably wanted it to be (below).

I don't use namespaces much.. but I'm guessing you can declare
in your xslt stylesheet somewhere that such is the xml namespace
you are looking at... otherwise, the xpath processor doesn't see
any of your elements...

<h1>Now Playing</h1>
<ul>
engaged to a reticent suitor, falls in love with his brother.]</span>
order to purchase a Moped.]</span>
</ul>