xsl-list

Re: Navigating XML when loaded using Javascript.

2005-02-23 11:50:34
I don't quite understand what you're doing, but i'm using Javascipt
(cross-browser open-source project Sarissa) and i get what i want from
the xml doc by using xpath, like in

var nodes =
xmlDoc.selectNodes("(//Menu)["+pos+"]/ancestor-or-self::Menu/MenuTitulo");

Hope it helps at least a little...

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:30:22 -0800, Adam_Wetch(_at_)countrywide(_dot_)com