xsl-list

RE: Making parent dissappear when a child doesnt exist.

2005-02-21 00:05:30

Marian.

Thanks for the reply. Further query - will this work even if mandatorytag1/2/3
are children of yourdesiredtag ?

- Mayuresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Marian Olteanu [mailto:mou_softwin(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 12:27 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Making parent dissappear when a child doesnt exist.

<xsl:template match="yourdesiredtag">
   <xsl:if test="mandatorytag1 or mandatorytag2 or mandatorytag2">
     <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
   </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

--- mayuresh(_dot_)kadu(_at_)wipro(_dot_)com wrote:

hi all,

i am brand new to the list. So hello all. Am posting my first
question. I have a situation where i have a parent tag with a few
child tags, some of which are mandatory. I am looking to
write an XSLT
so that my if all the mandatory children tag come in empty,
my output
XML should not render the parent itself.

Any inputs?

tia

- Mayuresh

Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Wipro or Mailadmin(_at_)wipro(_dot_)com immediately

=====
Marian
http://www.utdallas.edu/~mgo031000/

--~--