xsl-list

RE: RSS?

2005-02-09 14:45:03
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/consynrss/index.html
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     John <john-xsl-list(_at_)jpw3(_dot_)com>
Sent:     Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:08:31 -0800
To:       xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject:  [xsl] RSS?

I checked the list archives but there was nothing containing RSS in 2004 or 2005, does this mean RSS is not the way to go forward?

I have content stored as XML that I want to make available as RSS using XSL. I know almost nothing about RDF and RSS, but this seems pretty straightforward. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding definitive resources on the appropriate format to generate. Can anyone send me links to resources they have found useful for RSS, and/or any XSL RSS code examples?

--~--