xsl-list

How to generate report using xslt

2005-02-07 03:06:38
Hi One and All,

I am facing problems in generating reports.I have to create a generic
xslt where any xml schema given as input should result in a report.

Till Now I am able to generate grid like report. But I want to show
the total field also. The Total and sub total fields will be shown
only if there are xml elements with integer/money/float data types.

Can anyone plz help me?

Sachin

--
The key to happiness is having dreams; the key to sucess is making
them come true