xsl-list

browser error when using xpath2.0 functions

2005-02-06 02:19:53
Hi,

I am using XPath 2.0 functions and its new vocabulary like except, tokenize, if
then else and other stuff. i am also using some user defined functinos which i
am calling in my style sheet. I am trying to run this xsl in Mozilla firefox
but its throwing off an error saying

"Unknown xpath extension function error"

its not recognising these things even though i have included the namespace of
xpath2.0 obtained from www.w3c.org but still its throwing an error.

I have seen other xslt programs which are using it but have not been able to
resolve how to execute my stylesheet. I would like to know which browser
version to use I would like to use MOZILLA and avoid these errors. please
suggest an alternative.

with regards,
Prasad