xsl-list

Re: ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5

2005-02-05 01:22:13
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:06:36 +0200, Oleg Tkachenko
<oleg(_at_)tkachenko(_dot_)com> wrote:
Pieter Reint Siegers Kort wrote:

Thanx Oleg - interesting tool - I think I'll make use of it. I've got a XSLT
performance test program for Saxon and Saxon.NET and maybe I'll add some
other processors too - I could use nxslt to add both XslTransform and MSXML.

Did you or anyone use this tool on Mono / Linux, btw? Is it portable?

It should be portable, except for EXSLT functions returning nodeset -
due to known .NET bug we are hacking there.

Oleg,

I have always wondered why you didn't try the method that I used in
implementing EXSLT for MSXML4. Two years ago I demonstrated to you and
Dare its proper working with the corresponding .NET Framework classes.

As no reflection is used in this approach, it doesn't require any
special security permissions.

Or is there yet another problem?

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev