xsl-list

Re: which is faster?

2005-02-04 03:58:45
OK, I understand that now - thanks.

Now I am experiencing a little problem whn using those keys though.
I call this template from two different places. When called from within
one template everything is fine, however when called from another
template, the very presence of the <xs:key> element stops the thing from
working.

I have removed all changes I made to this template to get it working ok
again. Now just putting that <xsl:key> element in the stylesheet stops it
working.

any ideas why this might be?

David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
04/02/2005 10:39
Please respond to xsl-list