xsl-list

Traversing XSL using XSL

2005-02-03 03:16:37
hi,

I am working on XForms and would like to traverse my XSL File1 with another XSL
File2 and perform some manipulations. The purpose is as follows:

XSL File1 is used to transform my XML into XForms which i can run in XSMILES
browser.

XSL File2 should take XSL File1 as input, traverse it and substitute all mx
XForms tags with XHTML as I would like to run the same example in Mozilla. I
know of alternatives to achieve this using plug-ins or other softwares. But I
would like to write this transformation in XSL and experiment.

Thus, I need to traverse an XSL file using another XSL file, match certain tags
work around them. Please help me out with suggestions and code examples.

Regards,

Prasad Akella