xsl-list

DTDs and offline processing

2005-02-01 03:23:04
I run into problems using Saxon on documents containing a DOCTYPE
declaration because it tried to look up the DTD even when I'm offline.
Is there a way to avoid this, short of removing the declaration?

The other problem is that without the DTD, entities can't be looked up,
so  I get an error. From what I could see in the FAQs, the only way
round that is to temporarily change &thing; into [[AMP]]something_else;,
with sed. Any alternatives?

regards,
Tom SW