xsl-list

RE: identity transform filtering nodes

2005-03-30 05:38:05

Hi,
       The xhtml snippet looks as follows:

      <slideshow xmlns="urn:hl7-org/v3" title="Sample Slide Show" date
="Date of publication" author="Yours Truly">
(-)
</a>slideshow</td>
     and so on

Actually I had requested my earlier post to be ignored. But the problem is
generic enough and there should be no harm continuing.

Cheers,
Omprakash.V

                    "Michael Kay"

                    <mike(_at_)saxonic        To:
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

                    a.com>               cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)

                                         Subject:     RE: [xsl] identity
transform filtering nodes
                    03/30/2005

                    06:00 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    xsl-list

   Thanks. That produced the XML output. But the filtering of
html tags
didn't happen. I still get all the html tags in my output.

Since you haven't shown us the XML source, let's make the usual guess: I
bet
it has a default namespace declaration.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in