xsl-list

RE: More newbie questions

2005-03-22 04:27:18
Hello,
Thanks to both of you for responding. I forgot to bring
my xsl home, that is why I didn't post what I did. I am
in the unfortunate situation where I do not have
Internet access at work, so I have to retype it to post
it to this list.

The info I was pointed to on
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/ should be a big help.
As for the escaped HTML, that is the way I get
it...period. It is a response from a Cuadra STAR XML
server, and I have no control or input on what it
serves up. So I will try the samples at dpawson.co.uk.

While I have your attention: I am a little confused by
the support for XSLT 2.0. I am using whichever parser
comes with the 1.4 Java JDK, which I *think* only
supports 1.0, correct?

Thanks much!

JW