xsl-list

Re: translate array delimiters in XSLT

2005-03-21 05:01:51
Thanks all,

For the time being I have found a global replace function on
    http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/06/05/transforming.html
It works already.

On the Sablotron list I requested XSLT 2.0 conformance, because XSLT 2
is worth switching to, after it gets frozen.

Cas

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended