xsl-list

Re: greenhorn problem with variables

2005-03-21 01:44:11
Am Samstag, 19. März 2005 13:02 schrieb Kevin Bird \(Matrix\):
Can I solve this with params instead of varialbes?

Yes.
      <xsl:apply-templates select="nr">
              <xsl:with-param name="colorval" select="$color"/>
      </xsl:apply-templates>

Then modify your match template to accept the paramter.

      <xsl:template match="nr">
              <xsl:param name="colorval"/>
                      <xsl:value-of select="."/>
      </xsl:template>

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot. I have to confess, I found a more elegant way to solve my
special problem. But bevore I tested your solution and it worked fine.
I didn't get the idea to combine parmeters and variables. I thought
just of one of these. So I learned a bit more about xslt.

Thanks & best regards.
        Volker