xsl-list

Re: About Michael Kay's XSLT book

2005-03-17 03:36:09
Thanks Michael for your response. I must say sorry to you.. This
should have been a personal mail to you and not to the list. I
realized my mistake, after I sent the mail.

I agree with MDP and DN.. And would get the books asap.

Best regards,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:59:29 -0000, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>