xsl-list

RE: Format-Number Function

2005-03-14 16:11:57
Michael,

Thanks for the response.  I'm using Livelink and I wouldn't be surprised if
it's a bug but if there is it's going to really screw me up.  Here's the xsl
line:

'#,###,###')"/></td>

The xml is basically like this:
<Florida2004A>
<Total_Cost>3603664</Total_Cost>
</Florida2004A>

It comes back to me as '3.' There is no xsl:decimal-format specification in my
code.  Again, this does format correctly for any number with 6 digits or less.
Any suggested work around or other ideas? (other than a new processor?)  I
guess I could use string functions to format correctly.

Many thanks,
Carter

Which XSLT processor are you using? Unless there's something in your code
you haven't told us about (like an unusual xsl:decimal-format specification)
there's a bug in your processor.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/