xsl-list

Re: Problem with grouping the handling of sibling nodes

2005-03-09 02:26:33
Thanks for the answer and the tips.

What kind of exception? There's no value in reporting errors on this list
unless you're specific about the error message. The stylesheet below gives
no exceptions.
The exception was my fault :-) , but I found this bug not until you post the message than you could not find an exception, so sorry for that.

And many thanks for the tricks with the templates with different modes.

Don't try to do anything else in the same transformation pass, keep that for
a second pass over the data once you've sorted the hierarchic structure out.
But what do you mean with the second pass. Do I have to invoke the transformer with another xsl or is it possible to invoke this second transformation within the original xsl file?

Regards
Olaf Meske