xsl-list

RE: [Xsl] How to create complex dynamic href with xslt ????

2005-03-01 12:40:24
I?m using per xml:xslt package (latest version, 0.48) .
Inside an xslt transformation template  I have to generate dynamic
javascript href where some URL parameter depend on input xml
document. For
example I have to generate something like:

   <a
href=?http://mysite/drv?expert&amp;mod={TEMPLATE}&amp;IDMENU={
@MENU_ID}?>
dummy ? text </a>

where, obvioulsly,  {TEMPLATE} and {(_at_)MENU_ID} are attribute
value template.
The problem is that the xslt processor is not able to
recognize them as
attribute value templates because the syntax is not so plain.

If the XSLT processor doesn't recognize this then it has a bug.

You could circumvent such a bug by doing

<a>
 <xsl:attribute name="href">
  <xsl:text>http://mysite/drv?expert&amp;mod=</xsl:text>
  <xsl:value-of select="TEMPLATE"/>