xsl-list

Processing data after an empty tag.

2005-03-01 07:41:15
I am using XSLT 1.0 and trying to find a way to transform the following SGML
into XML.

SGML Input Supplied:

<para>
type="para"></style>List Item One.
type="para"></style>List Item Three</text>
</para>

The problem I am trying to find a solution for is actually a problem in the
sgml dtd.  It was poorly written and now I have to deal with it.
data, it precedes the data and is an empty tag.

I was thinking that I could some how processing the parent <text> tag and
determine what the style tag that precedes the text intended the output to be.
So far I have not found a way that work.  Any help would be appreciated.

XML Output Required:

<para>The following is a list.
        <itemizedlist>
        </itemizedlist>