xsl-list

Re: Passing params problem.

2005-04-29 15:37:25
Me again, I still can't solve the problem...this time I have the
problem more identified so I'll make the email much more short,
because is obvious that nobdy have the time to read all my source
code.

here is templates.xml:
[...]
<bbwps:navigationMenu-open>
        <bbwps:navigationMenu-pageHere/>
                <bbwps:navigationMenu-childrenHere/>
</bbwps:navigationMenu-open>
[...]

and here my index.xml
[..]
<root open="true" subs="true" subhome="true">
        <nome>Ambiti di condivisione</nome>
        <id_inter>ambcondiv</id_inter>
        <child>
                <nome>Servizio Condivisione Anziani</nome>
                <id_inter>sanziani</id_inter>
        </child>
</root>
[..]

Assume that we are parsing the index, and we are at the <child>
element, then this template gets invoqued:

<xsl:template match="child" mode="navigationMenu">
 <xsl:param name="templates"/> <!-- this param works just fine -->
 <xsl:variable name="tmpParam" select="."/> <!-- 'save' the current
node in a variable -->
 <xsl:apply-templates select="$templates//bbwps:navigationMenu-any"
mode="navigationMenu">
        <xsl:with-param name="currentpage" select="$tmpParam"/>
 </xsl:apply-templates>
</xsl:template>

This apply template with the $currentpage param to the
bbwps:navigationMenu-any in the templates.xml (look code above)

The html:li is the first tag, and the strange thing is that this
template doesn't recieve the $currentpage param, how is that possible?
I'm using msxml 4.

I'm desperate, I don't know what else try :_(

Any tip about that?

Thanks bye.

--
www.GetFirefox.com !!